Sunday, July 5, 2009

Naruto


I have been a Naruto Fan since 2006 and followed the series ever since...
I like it despite the excessively long fillers(dont know what a filler is ?... GET OUTTA HERE!!!)Rather lazy animation ... and its outdated concept (ninjas ?!??). It was my introduction to the wonderful world of anime/manga(dbz... not counted).

I saw it by accident on CN with a little cousin,I became a bigger fan than him and ended up watching the 200 something episodes in about 3 hoplessly addicted months. As i saw more animes like death note and FMA..Slowly but surely Naruto began to lose its appeal though the story is still very interesting , Gaara vs Rock Lee still is the best fight ever!!! and Sasuke remains as coolest character ever.. . I now read only the manga and it has not disappointed like the anime . Shame.... If there werent as many fillers in the anime it would have been interesting for so much longer.

Still following the series though just skipping the fillers...and hopefully they will bring back some of the original tracks from the previous soundtrack *sniff!* ......


No comments:

Post a Comment