Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In my head........

Those of who have ever gone through my blog will probably realize that , I blog rarely.This is the reason why...

7:57 am
I am awake. I have not slept well.
Lost by coldplay plays in the background, I blink in the dark. It takes a few moments for me to process that my phone is ringing. I stumble across the room and mutter a groggy 'hello?'. I hear Tamil music and the vodafone bitch starts talking about a new offer. I swear at the vodafone bitch and hang up...

8:15 am
I am sweaty. My throat hurts and I feel very feverish. My nose is clogged and my eyes are watering. This does not look good, I decide to get up and get on with the morning rituals. Its just 8:17 am and the sun is blazing through a crack in my makeshift curtains. I am still very sweaty. I stumble across the room(again) and switch on the A.C

8:25am.
I feel a little better, but throat still hurts. Nose is still clogged. I read the paper, same old same old nothing new. I see the time 8:30am. The mess closes in another half an hour....

9:25am.
I am freezing, the A.C. is on full blast and I missed breakfast, not for the first time. I dont know where time went, I go online....I am immersed in the world wide web...God bless the internet.

11:20am
I am shivering. I switch off the A.C. and contemplate studying...actually opening my books and reading them....after lunch...probably........maybe. Lunch is in another hour or so...

1:00pm
I have class in another hour. I actually managed to have lunch for a change. My books lay forgotten. I feel very sleepy, I fight with my conscience to bunk. My conscience wins....


5:00pm
My head is throbbing from a lack of sleep( I think). My eyes are still watery and a machine gun couldn't pierce my nose, its that blocked. i have only one class remaining I dont think I can make it through... I decide to bunk the last class....

5:10pm
"Class has been canceled......." I dont wait to hear the rest I am running toward the nearest pharmacy for some medicine....


6:00pm
I feel better but I have lots of assignments to complete....and some papers to submit. I make the mistake of switching on my laptop...

9:00pm
I finally start my stupid assignments... it takes a while but I eventually complete it, Its been a tiring day...I switch on my laptop to watch a movie....

11:00pm
I am finally asleep....


7:00am
I am awake... I have not slept well...



You see how mundane my existence is..?? Its a wonder I am able to blog at all in such conditions...

No comments:

Post a Comment