Sunday, August 23, 2009

About me

Since social networking sites are the only reliable sites i can go to with my damn internet connection which at times is super fast or else so slow i burst blood vessels out of frustration.

I have browsed quite a few profiles out pure boredom, and read some really nice "about me(s)" (you know the column where you fill one or two lines about your self) and purely out of boredom i shall post them here where you people who have visited this site, again purely out of boredom can read them.

If you read yours here,then you know i liked it. (ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH "*")


- Joblessness is now part of who i am..

-******** has not created a profile yet. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, maybe he's a chronic procrastinator. Or just really, really shy. Sadly, the world may never know. Maybe....

-Perhaps I am a bear, or some hibernating animal underneath, for the instinct to be half asleep all winter is so strong in me....

-I make stuff, actually I make up stuff, stories mostly, collaborations of thoughts, dreams, and actions. Thats me.

-I make sexy time (its borat)

-44th president of the united states....(this one actually made me laugh)

1 comment: